Cancellation Policies and Refunds
Cancellation Policies: Refunds on retainer deposits depend on how far in advance the booking is cancelled. Cancellation refunds and rescheduling is covered in our Booking Agreement:
A Deposit of 50% applied towards the total fee is required for all hair and makeup bookings.
Most weddings are booked months in advance. Your deposit is your guarantee that Christine will do the agreed upon services at the times and dates as listed in your Booking Agreement.
This means a cancellation will prevent Christiné and any other artists who might be booked with her, from taking any jobs that might interfere with them being able to perform the agreed upon services in the booking agreement.
A cancellation may have cost them bookings for other events or commercial jobs that had later been requested for that same date.
Refunds of deposits
We have a sliding scale for refunds. Refunds take into consideration how far in advance the booking is cancelled or rescheduled and the credit card or Paypal fees encountered for processing the original sale and the refund. In making payment of your deposit you acknowledge the following:
- On a cancellation with more than 45 days notice, we will refund your deposit in full less a 15% service and bankcard fee.
- If cancelled 30 – 44 days prior you will be charged a 15% service and bankcard fee + a $50 cancel fee.
- If cancelled within 15- 29 days prior you will be charged a 15% service and bankcard fee + a $100 cancel fee.
- When cancelled within 3 – 14 days of your booking date, the entire deposit is not refundable.
- a cancellation within 48 hours of your booking date, the deposit is not refundable and a cancellation fee equal to the unpaid balance of the full quoted rate will be due.
In the case of postponements or rescheduling,
We will, when possible, move your new date or time, at no cost, for the same services, to your new date or time. If however we are already booked or not available for that date or time, rescheduling may not be possible. We will also assist in helping you find an available artist. In such a case when other options do not exist, this will be considered a cancellation and the normal cancellation policies and refunds of deposits fees will apply.